Monday, September 21, 2009

My CST Plan.

My plan is going to be, trying to have better test taking strategies. I'm going to try and eat better the day before, and make sure I get enough rest. Another huge thing I need to work on, is paying more attention on the focus lessons. I realize that they will help me to do better, so I need to give them more thought. But also, I need to try to do better in my classes.

I realize how crucial it is to do my best in my core classes. I'm going to work hard and study
and try my hardest. I know that if I do that, I will be in better shape to do good on the CST's. Also
trying to learn all I can that will help me on the CST. With this new found knowledge I think I will
do excellent on the CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment